|Email Booher to Request
|Printer-Friendly PDF Version|
This 16-hour business writing course leads participants through the thinking process behind writing clear messages and business documents. With this strategic writing training process and proprietary document models, writers will improve their personal and corporate productivity, achieve intended results, improve clarity, and present the appropriate image to clients, colleagues, and the public. Business writing course participants bring their on-the-job writing samples to class for immediate application of the principles learned.
- Reduce writing time
- Condense document length to save reader time
- Use strategic organizational formats that achieve results
- Improve business writing clarity to prevent rework and mistakes
- Organize details and data based on situation/audience analysis
- Write authoritatively and persuasively to get action
- Eliminate grammatical errors that mar image, create confusion, and often lead to litigation
- Select an appropriate business writing style to present a professional image
Who Should Attend This Business Writing Course
Anyone who writes to deliver results—reports, proposals, procedures, emails, letters
More Booher Publications...
To Schedule This Writing Skills Training Workshop