Booher's business writing training, presentation skills training, and communication skills training, as well as founder Dianna Booher and her books, have been honored with the following awards:
- IBM’s Star Quality Award (Vendor-of-the-Year training award)
- Frito-Lay's Minority/Women Vendor-of-the-Year Award for overall organizational impact
- HR Review's "Best Training Product of the Year"
- New York Film Festival's Cindy Award, Finalist, Corporate Training Division
- AMI's Trainer's Choice Award
- Executive Soundview Summaries' "Best of the Best Business Books of the Decade"
- American Library Association's Best Non-Fiction Award
- Amazon Bestsellers: #2—Business and #67—-Business
- Major Book Club Selections: Book-of-the-Month, Newbridge Executive, Writer's Digest, Business Week, Money, Macmillan Executive, Fortune
- Successful Meetings Magazine's "21 Top Speakers for the 21st Century"
- Top 100 Thought Leaders (Executive Excellence Publishing 2007, 2008)
- Top 100 Minds for Personal Development (Executive Excellence Publishing 2007, 2008)
- Induction to the National Speakers Association's Speaker Hall of Fame®